Truly enjoyed myself with the company I have through out the whole trip and the weather was chilly amazing (5-16degree), even thou it was slight too rush and packed with schedules.
Anyway, I LOVE the farm stay!!! It was a whole new experience that I have never gotten before, such as the beautiful night sky filled with tons of stars, animal farm, fruits picking and the electric blankets :”) I was expecting a much more ulu Airbnb stay instead of the stay I had at the glory farm. TOTALLY WORTH EVERY CENT GOING TO THE FARM!!!!
While writing this I miss Perth, chasing the ducklings and the weather 😦
- First stop: kings park
- Second stop: Frementle market
- Third stop: wildlife rehabilitation centre
- Perth’s room tour
- (Day 2) First stop: Curtin university
- (Day 2) Second stop: Mudurah
- (Day 2) Third stop: Perth CBD
- (Day 3) First stop: Edith Cowan university
- (Day 4) First stop: house of honey
- (Day 4) second stop: glory farm